By Rob Bricken in Miscellaneous
Friday, October 5, 2012 at 12:01 pm
• Hasbro is actually making a Hungry Hungry Hippos movie. This is not a joke. This is a thing that is happening. I say we schedule the mass suicide for 1:30pm, so I don't have to do an FFF today. Who's with me? (Via THR)
• Speaking of Hasbro, they've just announced a G.I. Joe Kre-O line, after denying they would ever make a G.I. Joe Kre-O line for over a year. Sure, the toys may be nice, BUT I'LL NEVER TRUST AGAIN. (Via ToyNewsI)
• So that Klingon band with the Wookiee bellydancer? Here's the Klingon band with a Klingon bellydancer. They're versatile!
• The Hobbit website has a riddle game, if you're interested. I fucking hate riddles, mostly because I suck at them and they make me feel stupid.
• Someone is making a Moby Dick-in-space movie called Mobius. The folks at Futurama, who made a Moby Dick-in-space episode, which was actually called "Mobius Dick," might want to give them a call. (Via The AV Club)
• Some people made a short video where they asked the question "Is Doctor Who a religion?" The answer is no, although this does mean that Jesus was a time-traveling space alien. (Via The Mary Sue)
• Laura "Thug Life" Shigihara took a minute from brutally running her criminal empire to make a metal Mega Man 2 medley with her pal Ferdk16. It's very pretty, and if you don't agree Laura will put a hit out on your entire family.
Tags: Board Games, Fan Videos, G.I. Joe, Hasbro, Insanity, Klingons, Kre-O, Laura Shigihara, Nonsense, The Hobbit