There's no real equivalent in video games for "so bad it's good." Yes, many have campy subjects, but you never hear game players going "Ha ha! I just totally botched that move because the controls on this game are so crappy! That's hilarious!"
What I'm saying is that the Sharknado game needs to be a whole lot (objectively) better than the movie it's based on. Will it? Let's see and speculate...
In SHARKNADO: THE VIDEO GAME, players will:
• Run through the streets of Manhattan wielding a broadsword
• Bounce off of the backs of tiger sharks to reach higher ground
• Feed buckets of fish to angry sharks to avoid dying
• Surf New York's flooded avenues, avoiding hammerhead stampedes
• Collect official Sharknado trading cards
• Grab a chainsaw and fly into the heart of a sharknado, destroying it from the inside