By Rob Bricken in Comics
Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 11:15 am
• That this is how Schwarzenegger decided to occupy his time now that he's unemployed?
• Or that this might actually be Schwarzenegger's best option?
• The absolute lack of creativity in the concept, as discussed here and shown in the "behind-the-scenes" art here?
• The continual, embarrassing decline of Stan Lee's career?
• The fact that, even with the lowered expectations of a comic called The Governator about Schwarzenegger fighting crime, it still looks really shitty?
• Or is it that somehow this enormous pile of shit somehow merited a cover on Entertainment Weekly?
I'll be back to collect your answers after I get done vomiting.