Movies, Nerdery

The Final, Profanity-Filled Moments of the Christian Bale-Terminator Freakout Meme

0

Okay. Several billion of you emailed to let me know about the audio clip of Bale’s meltdown on the Terminator set throughout the week, but it had gotten so many places so quickly I just decided to let it go. Surely you all has seen it, right? But now, there’s a mash-up with doubles the nerdy content, so please, enjoy  Batman freaking out on the Joker’s lack of courtesy regarding his lighting. And let this be the end of it.

Oh, wait — though I’m sure 90% of you have heard the Bale-Profanity Dance Remix, I’ve posted it after the jump for the remaining 10%. Because it’s a shockingly good song, assuming you like the word “fuck” screamed repeatedly.




NOW we’re done. (Via /Film)

About Author

Robert Bricken is one of the original co-founders of the site formerly known as Topless Robot, and its first editor-in-chief, serving from 2008-12. He brought the site to prominence with “nerd news, humor and self-loathing” as its motto, raising it from total internet obscurity to a readership in the millions, with help from his savage “FAQ” movie reviews and Fan Fiction Fridays. Under his tenure Topless Robot was covered by Gawker, Wired, Defamer, New York magazine, ABC News, and others, and his articles have been praised by Roger Ebert, Avengers actor Clark Gregg, comedian and The Daily Show correspondent John Hodgman, the stars of Mystery Science Theater 3000 and Rifftrax, and others. He is currently the managing editor of io9.com. Despite decades as both an amateur and professional nerd, he continues to be completely unprepared for either the zombie apocalypse or the robot uprising.